To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4600 Ambassador Caffery Parkway
Lafayette, LA 70508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room PRN
Women's & Children's Hospital • Lafayette, LA
Posted 29 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse
EmergencyDepartment Registered Nurse:
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse is responsible
for the assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation ofpatient care in
the Emergency Department. Assists in coordinatingdirect/indirect patient
care with other departments. Provides clinical serviceswithin scope of pediatric practice in collaboration with staffphysicians.
The Top Reasons Employeeslove working on this unit:
- Self-Scheduling Offered
- Free Charge Nurse
- Great Employees: 4 RNs recently recognized as Top 25 nurses in Acadiana; 2 RNs have received the Frist Humanitarian Award within HCA, recognizing staff members for their exemplary service to patients and the healthcare community.
- Women's & Children's Emergency Department has received the prestigious Gold Bear status recognition from the Louisiana Emergency Medical Services in partnership with the Governor's Advisory Council.
Thinking of relocating to the Lafayette, La area? Why not! Checkout why Lafayette, La was named the best city in America!
About Women’s & Children’s Hospital
We don’t just deliver babies…. We DeliverDreams. Women’s and Children’s Hospital is Acadiana’s premier birthingcenter, one of the largest in the state. Women's & Children's Hospital hasbeen providing specialized healthcare services for women and children for over30 years. Since its humble beginnings as a birthing hospital, it has sincegrown to become one of the state’s leading healthcare institutions dedicatedexclusively to the care of women and children. Because of the specialized teamof medical professionals, advanced equipment and facilities, Women's &Children's Hospital has become a healthcare referral center for other hospitalsand healthcare professionals throughout the Acadiana area. The hospital’smultidisciplinary approach ensures that all of its patients receive the bestand most thorough care possible
Come join our team and discover why we are thehospital others in the area turn to when moms, babies and children need usmost. When it comes to patient care, we strive to be the healthcareprovider of choice. When it comes to employee care, our goal is to be theemployer of choice.
Benefits for Full Time Employees include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- And more!
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current State of Louisiana RN License
- Education: Completion of AD or BSN Nursing program at an accredited school
- Experience: ER or ICU experience strongly preferred
- Special Qualifications: CPR for Healthcare providers through AHA upon hire. PALS (within six months of hire) and ACLS (within one year of hire)
Job ID: 00637-8219
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.