To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Atrium Staffing • Edison, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is growing and looking for a motivated Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. The Human Resources Coordinator will support the day-to-day functions of the Human Resources team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $55K – $65K
Position Overview: The Human Resources Coordinator will support the talent management, training & development as well as benefits enrollment. The Human Resources Coordinator will also utilize the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). The Human Resources Coordinator must be personable, and have at least 1-2 years work experience in HR.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator:
- Facilitate full cycle recruiting efforts: source and screen candidates, coordinate interviews, reference and background check, and track applications
- Process all new hire paperwork, terminations and payroll changes
- Support benefits administration, including communication, enrollment and status change
- Assist the HR staff with scheduling meetings and maintaining calendar
- Manage travel, expense and budget reports
Qualifications of the Human Resources Coordinator:
- Must have 1 – 2 years HR experience
- Experience using the HRIS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized
- Basic computer knowledge
- The Human Resources Coordinator must have a Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Competitive benefits package: M/D/V, 401k and more