To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wixom, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Sales and Business Development
Nesco Resource • Wixom, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Technical Sales and Business Development position is to drive new business sales and drive growth within current customer accounts.
- Identify prospects, meet with prospects onsite at their locations, and generate opportunities to quote on business of prospects securing new business (label and packaging) to exceed sales goals.
- Coordinate with management team, customer service representatives and utilizes customer relationship management tool (currently Salesforce.com) for sales related activities including opportunities, customer visits, and estimates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual new business sales goals.
- Achieve annual existing/current customer sales goals.
- Identify new business sales opportunities and to introduce opportunities.
- Utilize tools including personal knowledge, networking, and company marketing resources to generate new leads to drive sales growth.
- Employ creative and fresh techniques to secure onsite meetings with new business decision makers.
- Generate new business sales through onsite qualification of customer needs, providing detailed product information and pricing estimates.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to report new business contacts, opportunities, track activities (onsite visits, estimates, sample testing etc.), and provide accurate prospect and sales volume data. Maintain up to date and organized records.
- Develop marketing and sales plans for new business growth.
- Develop generic and specific customer presentations and proposals for new business opportunities, building on existing presentations.
- Actively participate in and lead sales meetings, including sharing presentations, success stories and challenges for the learning, development, and shared success.
- Supply won/loss data with reasons for all estimates.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding customer products and handle complaints.
- Keep informed of industry changes, new products, services.
- Travel as required to develop new business opportunities.
- Must possess a home office and a personally insured vehicle.
- MUST: 5 years of label (must have at 2-3 years labels plus 2-3 years packaging or printing IF you don't have a FULL 5 years of label experience) packaging or printing sales experience consistently demonstrating a track record of new and existing customer sales growth.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptably clean motor vehicle record (MVR).
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in selling techniques including, securing face to face meetings with decision makers, debunking common sales objections, and closing deals.
- Proven ability to close sales and drive territory sales growth.
- Capable of building strong relationships with prospects and customers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing projects.
- Proactive, problem solver, and accountable to customers and company management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Capable and comfortable working from a home office.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.