To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- CRYSTAL CITY, CA 90220
- Terri Bantel
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Associate Project
Kelly Services • CRYSTAL CITY, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you seeking an opportunity to increase your cash flow quick, this opportunity is for you! Kelly Services' Team at Nissan has a week long assignment as a Warehouse Associate located in Compton, CA. This warehouse facility is in the process of moving to its new site. We are seeking many candidates to successfully help support the moving process. Job Duties:
- Moving and pulling components from racks
- Package product for shipments as directed
- climbing step ladder as needed
- bending, standing, kneeling and ability to lift 40 pounds
- Verifies multi digit part numbers and quantities per the picking label
- Ability to count and ensure quality/accuracy objectives are met.
- experience utilizing various material handling tools and equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, bin carts and three wheeled stock chasers is a plus
- Cleaning of work area, stocking locations, or equipment
- Ability to follow detailed instruction
- Starts July 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and possibly the 7th.
- Two shifts available: 8:30 AM - 6:45 PM AND 10:00 PM - 8:15 AM
- Pay $14.15 per hour
- July 4th is paid Holiday Time!!
- Bonus Pay - upon completion of the 4-5 day project, you will receive a generous bonus for completion of the project.
WHY KELLY SERVICES? As an employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.