This is a Bid requisition. State of Missouri. Knowledge of State of Missouri Healthcare.
As the lead executive on the ground in Missouri, the Project Director is responsible for the execution of the overall operation of the assigned project(s), overall performance to contract requirements, and MAXIMUS quality and performance. The Project Director will oversee all contract administrative functions including budget, financial controls and human resources, in addition to quality and risk management, training, and IT operations. Finally the Project Director will act as the primary contact point to the State Agency and have responsibility for developing the overall relationship with the client and other stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
The operation located in or near Kansas City, MO, will consist of a call center, Medicaid eligibility processing, intake and handling (including scanning/imaging as well as data entry) of mail, and premium payment processing. Proven ability with operational processes and working with community groups
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact for the state client
- Ensure program operations are in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, as well as State and federal regulations.
- Ensure goals and objectives are established by Project Manager that support the overall Project strategies.
- Oversee all project administrative operations including budget, financial controls, and human resources.
- Plan, develop and schedule priorities for achieving operational and performance goals.
- Review management, productivity, and financial reports and studies to ensure program objectives are met.
- Participate in internal audits, research studies, forecasts, and modeling exercises to support Project direction and guidance.
- Manage operational managers, to include performance appraisals, mentoring, and professional/development guidance.
- Demonstrate a high level of dedication and proactive leadership in meeting corporate goals and program objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Direct and control the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
- Overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities; and recommend and implement changes to methods.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensure budget and schedule meet corporate requirements.
- Regularly interact with executives and/or major customers.
- Interaction frequently involves special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Report to Senior Director or VP level.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Director
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.