To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Chicago, IL 60064
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
KellyMitchell • North Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Traffic Coordinator
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES:
The Traffic Manager is a full-time contract position that works closely with both the account/project management and creative teams to manage the workflow of print and digital and video projects throughout the agency to ensure projects are completed on time.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving for print, digital and video projects
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment
- Manage project workflow for assigned brands
- Develop and manage project timelines
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Track time on a daily basis
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
- Reports onsite to AbbVie Ad Agency Manager, Finance & Operations
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High-energy, positive, organized individual
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details