To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225
- Shane Barth
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cloud Architect (SECRET Clearance)
System One • Scott Air Force Base, IL
Posted 1 month ago
System One is looking for a Cloud Architect for a position near O'Fallon, IL. This is a long term, 6 month contract to hire position.
Position requires a current Secret Clearance.
Cloud Architect (Software Engineer) near and on Scott Air Force Base in O'Fallon, IL.
- Develop and maintain a cloud -based infrastructure using configuration management principles coupled with a Dev/Ops approach
- Implement cloud infrastructure and application monitoring
- Recommend ways to streamline the process
- Evaluate tools and services in the cloud that optimize performance
- Evaluate, recommend and implement CI/CD pipeline tools
- Conduct problem resolution and identify process improvements
- Assist in creating a fully automated deployment capable system
- Set up a development environment in the cloud
- Consult on refactoring efforts to make applications “cloud native”
- Bachelor’s degree with a technology focus is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience cloud migration experience
- General knowledge business function(s) and business operations, as well as IT strategies, and methodologies, including understanding of agile and Dev/Ops software development and operational concepts and processes.
- General knowledge of layered systems architectures and understanding of shared software concepts, cloud-based platforms, and development tools.
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solutions team
- Security+ certification required
- AWS certification required
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, etc.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with monitoring technologies like Nagios, Ganglia, etc.
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
- Experience setting up backup, recovery, failover and archiving in a cloud environment
- Experience migrating applications into the cloud or creating new applications using an AWS or Azure environment
- Experience with GovCloud