To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Vocational Nurse
MGA HEALTHCARE • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
LVN Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking licensed nurses for opportunities available in Sacramento, CA. This Licensed Vocational Nurse position is a great opportunity to get valuable clinical experience in top Sacramento medical centers and clinics. Multiple schedules available depending on location; if you need something specific, we'll do our best to work with you. As an MGA nurse, you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Both full-time and part-time opportunities
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and more) available after just 30 days of full-time employment
- Flexible scheduling
- Positions within acute care hospitals, corrections, drug rehab and skilled nursing facilities
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
What we are looking for:
- Talented LVNs with an active CA nursing license in good standing
- At least 1 year of acute/sub-acute care (or related outpatient experience within past four years)
- IV Therapy/Venipuncture certification preferred
- BLS Certification
- Ability to handle med-pass efficiently
How to Apply:
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!