Job Title: Amazon DSP DOT Delivery Driver - at least $19.75/ hour, Pineville, NC, HCL2
Location: HCL2 - 12220 Carolina Logistics Dr, Pineville, NC 28134, USA
Compensation: At least $19.75/hour*, plus overtime and benefits
Amazon DSPs (Delivery Service Partners) are looking for DOT Delivery Drivers to help deliver Amazon packages to customers. DSPs are independent, small businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages out of Amazon Warehouse HCL2 at 12220 Carolina Logistics Dr, Pineville, NC 28134, USA.
Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
- On-the-job training (DOT certification included) and opportunities for career advancement
- Great benefits including paid time off (PTO), and healthcare for Full-Time employees
- Competitive wages plus overtime and holiday pay opportunities
- Delivery vehicle provided with on route gas and insurance covered
Apply now to schedule your interview today!
What You’ll Do as a DOT Delivery Driver
As a delivery driver, you’ll be driving an Amazon-branded, DOT regulated box truck ranging from 15-26’ in length, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community.
- Work 3-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day with shifts available seven days a week
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions may be available
- Safely load and deliver packages weighing between 70 and 300lbs with the assistance of a ride along Helper (team lift)
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
What You’ll Need as a DOT Delivery Driver
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver's license (non CDL driver’s license okay)
- Successful completion of DOT certification and DOT physical (may acquire during onboarding)
- Maintain a safe driving record, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions
*Rates may vary. Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit
for more information.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Defensive Driving
- Self Motivation