Customer Service Professional FULL-TIME
Providing customer service and support for Winebow’s Customers, Sales Representatives and Sales Management. Processing new order transactions, completes order maintenance and credit adjustments, and assists with product and delivery inquiries. Providing customer service to clients striving for the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
1. Delivering outstanding customer service to all internal and external clients.
2. Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issues; determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
3. Processing and coordinating routine and special customer order transactions.
4. Maintaining a current working knowledge of Winebow products.
5. Working closely with Winebow’s Sales staff, providing support and feedback regarding communication with clients
6. Providing phone coverage and support for sales staff and their clients as needed.
7. Responding to emergency orders and customer service issues in a timely manner.
8. Assisting/attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services when appropriate.
9. Must be a team player, able to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and work well under demand to meet deadlines.
10. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
11. Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
12. Ability to work overtime when need.
JFK-01 WS-01 Schedule
Shift start: 8:30AM Benefits
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 31 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 10 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 3 years of customer service experience.Computer proficiency in WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK programs About Winebow
We are always searching for wines and spirits that are authentic and interesting, and that express their distinct regions. It is this unending enthusiasm for discovery and for the talented work of our winemakers and distillers that drives us every day.The business of wine and spirits is ultimately about people. We value long-term relationships and are honored to have worked with some producers, customers and colleagues for decades. Our mission is to be the most sought-after national importer and distributor of fine wine and spirits from around the world. By offering a dynamic portfolio and a robust national platform, our team of dedicated specialists strives to be the best partner to our suppliers and customers.Cheers!
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Medical Emergency
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook