Event Security – Children’s Mercy Park
Are you a sports fan looking for supplemental income? Get into the action alongside KC Sporting this season!
WESS, a GardaWorld Company, is a nationwide provider of crowd management services. In addition to the Tampa Bay Rays, WESS provides Event Security for many other sports teams across the nation including the St. Louis Cardinals, the Tennessee Titans, Orlando City SC, and many more.
We're currently looking for part-time individuals with a customer service mindset to join our team at Children’s Mercy Park in Kansas City!
If the qualifications below sound like you, we'd love for you to apply!
- You are a sports fan!
- You have a flexible schedule which allows you to work variable shifts, including nights and weekends
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong communication skills
- You are a team player and independent problem-solver
- You are able to stand for extended periods of time and are comfortable working outside, rain or shine
- You have a HS diploma or GED
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are able to pass a criminal background screening
- You are willing to consent to a drug screen
- You currently possess, or are willing to obtain, a Security License
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience (Customer Service, Security, Event Services)
Apply online today and join the action tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By providing information, you are consenting to receive texts and/or emails regarding employment opportunities with WESS and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Complex Problem Solving