URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyVolt is looking for an Project Manager to work on-site with our customer in Mossville, IL on a contingent assignment forecasted for 12 months. This positions responsibilities may include the following:
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Looking for someone with excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Must also have experience working in MS Project and Excel.
- Job will require working with project teams to develop charters and build project schedules.
- Will need to be able to update & modify project schedules in software live with project team.
- Tableau or Power BI experience nice to have.
- 2 or 4 year college degree or higher
- Must have experience working in MS Project, Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Nice to have experience working in Tableau, Power BI, Outlook.
This position is subject to US Export Controls. Must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident.
Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For immediate consideration please email resume look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go to URL blocked - click to apply to see the other positions we have available that you may qualify.
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects