Our client, a bank holding compay, is currently looking for a Loan Documentation Specialist for a contract position expected to last 2-months, with a possibility of being extended. The position is located Brecksville, OH.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the copany
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competi2tive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Schedule: 8-5 M-F.
Possibility for extension; Conversion to perm unlikely; Business need for this role: 3 contractors needed to assist with returned mail and auto pay. Dress Codes: Business Casual 'OT: Potential Weekends
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower.
- Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents.
- Provides support to the Lending Officer, underwriting and documentation and closing departments.
- Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning
- Data Entry
- Return Mail clean up
- Auto pay maintenance
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- High School Degree and Bachelor's degree in related technical field or equivalent
- Entry level to 2 years of loan processing experience within a banking company or related financial institution required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and outside agencies in both verbal written form.
- Computer literate with experience using, Word and industry standard software.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Strong typing skills.
- Strong Decision making skills.
How will performance be measured: Touch base with the manager
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to Email blocked - click to apply, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Setting Up Files