General Description of Duties:
This position assists with various clerical, administrative and customer service tasks, in addition to other duties, in the fast paced, daily operation of a service center.
The position involves regular communication with customers and ABF Freight management to ensure timely pickup and delivery of freight and complete customer satisfaction.
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Good typing/data entry and clerical skills are required.
* Must be able to follow instructions and procedures.
* Must be organized and able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
* Must manage time efficiently and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
* Must be willing to work evenings and on an as-needed basis.
* Experience in billing, collections, tracing, ten-key and OS&D is preferred.
* Experience in the transportation industry is preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) is preferred.
* Generally Monday through Friday
* Evening and Daytime Shifts
* Must be willing to work evenings and on an as-needed basis
* Excellent Wages and Retirement Benefits
* Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
* Paid Time Off: Vacation and Sick Pay
* Company Sponsored 401(k)
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact Email blocked - click to apply
or call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
Canadian residents, please submit a resume directlyto the ABF location, rather than applying via this system.