To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, NJ 08016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant II
Lendmark Financial Services, LLC • Burlington, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates over 319 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
The role of Administrative Assistant II is to provide office support by implementing administrative systems and monitoring administrative projects in accordance with Lendmark Financial Services Policies & procedures.
- Prepare (key) correspondence, reports, forms, etc.
- Compose correspondence as directed. Within guidelines, may answer correspondence on own initiative.
- Execute routine projects within general guidelines and instruction.
- Establish and maintain files and records.
- Screen calls/voicemails and handle or route to appropriate people.
- Arrange and handle details related to travel arrangements, expense reports, departmental budgets, meetings, appointments, etc.
- Deal discreetly with confidential information.
- Assist in solving problems and answering questions.
- May be required to coordinate the workflow of other clerical positions.
- High school graduate or GED
- 1-5 years experience in a support position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including strong knowledge of spelling and grammar), organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and math skills
- Exhibited ability to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, & PowerPoint with acceptable keyboarding skills
- The ability to deal with complex situations which requires sound judgment
- Ability to operate office equipment (copier, fax, etc.)
- Minimum two year’s relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert level use of Microsoft Excel and other office products
Normal office environment