Commercial Real Estate NW is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm dedicated to fulfilling client needs quickly and efficiently throughout the Portland Metro market and beyond. We take pride in our diverse experience with all aspects of Commercial Real Estate including all asset classes: Office, Retail, Industrial, and Medical. We do not manage multi-family and therefore seek a Property Manager experienced in other asset classes of Commercial Property.
The newly formed Property Management Division of CRENW is called Commercial Property Management NW. Starting from the ground up with this division, we are seeking a self starter who wants to work independently with minimum oversight, is experienced in PM, and can take the initiative to problem solve.
In order to be successful in providing the world class service that we offer, our employees are considered our first clients. We take great care in providing support and care for our employees. Well cared for people know how to care of others.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Manager to work part-time to manage our commercial properties.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
• Work directly with building owners to manage their properties.
• Our on staff Commercial Brokers will take care of leasing empty spaces and renewing existing clients. There will not be a need to complete this task as a Property Manager.
• Collecting rents, CAM Charges, and all monies, whether current or in default
• Maintaining properties by keeping internal tracking systems, scheduling and coordinating building maintenance and repairs.
• Providing exceptional customer service to tenants, prospective tenants, and guests of the property.
• Communicating and providing exceptional customer service to Property Owner regularly discussing the financial status of property, occupancy, maintenance, etc.
• Investigating and resolving tenant complaints and enforcing rules of occupancy
• Interacting with and managing vendors, reviewing, negotiating and tracking service contracts
• Reviewing and approving Accounts Payables for property expenses, utilities, repairs and maintenance, taxes and insurance.
• Working with Insurance Agents, to review and manage insurance policies for the property and all tenants to ensure proper coverage is in place.
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting interdepartmentally and to clients and/or ownerships for accounting, occupancy status, and compliance.
• Maintaining tenant files and digital records, updates internal tracking of insurances, lease renewals.
• Assisting Project Manager with tenant build-outs and various-sized construction projects
• Accomplishing financial objectives by providing annual budgeting for each property
• Accomplishing organization's goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Handling evictions, working with legal teams, and attending court proceedings as needed
• Keeping records as required by the Oregon Real Estate Agency
• Working with regulatory agencies to ensure the building is in compliance with all building codes, public safety codes, and licensing.
• Two (2) years experience in Commercial Property Management (required)
• Ability to work quickly and accurately
• Honesty and strong work ethic
• Team player with self-starter qualities
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Adaptive and receptive to new processes
• Computer literate with Word/Excel/Outlook/Dropbox, and Yardi or AppFolio
• Experience with Trello preferred
• Must have valid Driver License and a vehicle to travel between office and properties
• Property Management License a plus, but not required
• On site with some flexibility for hybrid working
• Pay: $28.85/hour
• 15-20 hours per week to start, with increase to 40 hours within a year as we grow the property management division.
• Schedule: The Commercial Property Manager can set their own schedule, however we would prefer someone who can come in at least 3-4 days per week for a few hours a day. Once a schedule is set it should remain static, with room for some flexibility with advance communication.
• Health Insurance after 90 days
• Vacation / PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Leasing (Contract Law)
- Real Estates