To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Havertown, PA 19083
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Child Guidance Resource Centers • Havertown, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Child Guidance Resource Centers is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our Administrative Department in Delaware County.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing day to day administrative support to assigned CGRC sites/services. This position also performs reception/front desk functions when necessary.
• Verifies client insurance eligibility through EVS Verification System as scheduled for assigned services.
• Performs all data entry functions, from initial client registration through discharge, for assigned services. Maintains 100% accuracy in data entry, insurance verification and updating.
• Prepares client chart for discharge, including appropriate data entry functions, as necessary for all assigned services.
• Prepares and assembles new client charts and intake packets for all assigned services.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience working in an administrative role, preferably in healthcare field.
• Professional speaking ability and telephone etiquette.
• Knowledge of computer systems and applications; Microsoft Office required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good organization skills and the ability to coordinate multiple priorities.
• Ability to work effectively with clients, staff, and the public.
• Hours: Monday-Friday; 9am-5pm
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive
compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer