To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD
- Fitzgerald Auto Mall
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Used Vehicle Sales Manager
Fitzgerald Auto Mall • Rockville, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Used Vehicle Sales Manager
Fitzgerald Auto Mall believes our success and progression is attributed to our employees. Family-owned and operated, we strongly believe in our core values of honesty, respect, and dignity. Holding true to our values and commitment to our community, we have become a green corporation and have frequent pet adoption programs at our stores.
At Fitzgerald Auto Mall, you can expect to work on a team of high-energy, customer-service focused individuals. Our teams work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. We invest in our employees and promote from within often.
Do you have a passion for coaching and working with sales teams? Do you have prior experience working as a Used Vehicle sales manager? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! We are looking for automotive sales managers to join our growing team. You'll work closely with our sales team and leadership team to ensure the needs of our business are met.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health, medical, dental
- Ability to sell all makes and models
- 1 Price Store - no negotiating
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Manage the Used vehicle inventory
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
- Desk Deals, Track Gross Logs and cars
- Prior automotive sales managerial experience REQUIRED
- Reynolds and Reynolds DMS experience a plus, but not required
- Daily use of CRM system (VinSolutions)
- Proficient with vAuto software
* Valid Driver's License
* Outstanding customer service skills
* High energy
* Professional appearance
* Prowith various software
* Report Generation and Review
* Interested parties should contact us at