Job ID: 50511
Java Team Lead
Contract with expectations of permanent position after 6 months
***Candidate must be US Citizens, Green Card holder or H1's WITH 2.5 or more left on Visa and an approved 140 form.
***Client will not accept EAD-OPT's or H4's
***Resume must include 1st and last name, phone, email and Skype address.
***Client will not accept resumes over 3 pages.
***Candidates must be willing to go permanent with the client
***Candidates should be willing to conduct face to face interview if necessary.
Our client is looking for a Java Tech lead to join our dynamic team in Bloomfield, CT.
We want to leverage your experience as technical lead and development skills in the Healthcare industry, as a JAVA technology expert.
JAVA tech lead with strong technical experience with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Behavior / Test Driven Development - BDD, TDD) and respective tools, to become a part of a highly motivated team that works on latest technologies, located at Bloomfield, CT. This technical leadership position will be supporting a high performing agile delivery team consisting of 7 members and an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Primary responsibilities as a JAVA tech lead and designer / developer includes:
* Extensive experience in architecting distributed applications, design, and development is required using Java, J2EE, Spring boots, RESTful Webservices.
* Database experience with MongoDB, ORACLE
* Provides expert level IT technical lead services and technical expertise in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modeling, external interfaces, and other technical areas.
* Completes complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
* Approves technical solutions proposed by team members. Elevates complex technical issues to IT experts, including architects.
* Recommends development options, including design, build and test. Approves the team's technical deliverables. Conducts testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.
* Resolves technical problems discovered by team and internal clients. Responds to and resolves technical issues in a timely manner. Researches issues and performs root cause analysis.
* Prepare technical architecture/solution designs documents for multiple projects.
* Team Oriented and can work independently.
* Good written and oral communication skills. Documenting the design specs, unit test results etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Excellent Communication Skills
o Experience with Agile Methodology
Must Have Technical Skills:
o Minimum 10+ years of overall experience primarily designing and developing Java based applications
o JAVA - JDK 8
o Spring Boot, Spring Batch
o Spring Framework - Caching, Data Repository, RESTful web services.
o Web Technologies - HTML, Angular JS, Node JS, Java Script/Type Script
o Database - MongoDB
Nice to Have:
o Database - Oracle
o Kafka (intermediate knowledge is required)
o Camel or BRMS/DROOLS (One of them is a MUST)
o Test Driven Development (JUnit)
o MAVEN / GIT / uDeploy/ Rally
C Sharp (Programming Language)