Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Senior Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Represent Pennoni with the local Municipality
- Planning board/zoning board review
- Manage and design capital improvement projects
- Performing and/or supervising all aspects of project efforts
- Quality assurance and quality control of projects
- Fostering existing and developing new client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8-12 years related experience
- 0-3 years managing experience
- Licenses Required: NJ PE; Certified Municipal Engineer
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group setting
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This Employer is a Government contractor or subcontractor subject to laws including Executive Order 11246 (EO 11246), the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (VEVRAA) and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503). These laws require that covered Government contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, age, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, citizenship status. This Employer is also subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with these requirements, we invite you to check the appropriate boxes below. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be used in ways that are consistent with the law. Your voluntary cooperation is appreciated.
Physical Education (Pe)