Local company in Collegeville is looking for Production Associates to join their growing team! 1st shift available! Apply today!
Job Details for Production Associate:
- Schedule: 1st shift available
- Pay Rate: 1st shift- $15.21
- Full-time, contract to hire position
Job Responsibilities & Description for Production Associate:
- Set up print and die cut accurately in accordance with proper setup techniques while making recommendations and implementing techniques to reduce overall set-up time.
- Inspect all dies before and after run to ensure that any necessary repairs are made before the next run
- Cross train in other departments
- Other duties as needed
Job Requirements for Production Associate:
- 1-2 years of experience as a machine operator required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must have long term work history and be safety conscious
- Must be able to stand and complete repetitive motions all shift
- Must have reliable transportation-this location is not on a bus route!
Call Rebecca at PeopleShare
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.