Base Salary + Commission + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is looking to hire multiple Underwriters that will be 100% REMOTE to join their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client.
Compensation: Base Salary + Monthly production bonus + Sign on Bonus + Retention Bonus + Benefits
Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
About our client: Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of recent experience in Residential Mortgage Underwriting.
- Full Line Full Production Underwriting experience.
- Experience in any of the following channels; Retail, Wholesale, Direct-to-Consumer and Correspondent.
- Experience with loan types including; Conventional, FHA and VA.
- Daily pipeline of 15-20+
- High School Diploma or above is required.
- Underwriting Certifications are NICE TO HAVE but not required. Ex. DE, LAPP/SAR.
Key selling points:
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor and worked their way up in the company.
Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
- Consistent high-volume loan pipeline.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- Perform Underwriting of Conventional and/or FHA/VA mortgage loans.
- Approves or rejects residential loans within prescribed authority.
- Analyzes borrower’s credit profile, collateral and capacity to repay the proposed mortgage obligation.
- Ensures loans meet company, agency and government guidelines.
- Accurately calculates borrower’s income and debt-to-income ratios.
- Documents lending decisions and completes required screens in the loan origination system that include accurate completion of the 1008 as well as adding and/or creating applicable conditions on the loan approval.
- Run, reads and interprets automated underwriting decision results from both Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector.
- Reviews conditions submitted on loans and sign off on conditions where appropriate.
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process.
- Talk to Judge recruiter
- Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
- Receive offer & complete on-boarding
- Attend virtual training (100% paid)
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mortgage Underwriter - FTE & Remote
- Mortgage Loans
- Mortgage Underwriting