To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brockton, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PSA Healthcare • Brockton, MA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
City : Brockton
Zip Code: 02301
Responsible for hiring, orientation and in-services of all field employees.
Essential Job Duties:
• To recruit field staff in specific areas of need.
• Hiring field personnel in compliance with company policies and state/federal regulations.
• Responsible for verification of license, reference checks and CBI reports.
• Responsible for completed personnel files.
• Establish and maintain an orientation schedule for all field personnel.
• Provide education and support to all personnel. Including in-services, CPR classes and newsletters.
• Tracking of dates of renewal for license and CPR, as well as in-services attended.
• Maintain and order supplies needed for personnel files.
• Communicate with office staff as to personnel needs and new hires.
• Monthly reports to Directors regarding evaluation and skills checks needed.
• Assist with the placing of Nursing Ads.
• To follow up with all worker compensation and unemployment claims.
• Maintain an accurate and up to date list of all active nurses.
• Staff as needed.
• Confirm all schedules weekly and document date and time.
• Mail existing patient schedules to families monthly, to arrive prior to the first of each month.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager.
• Ability to file, type, maintain records, and schedule appointments. Word processing and spreadsheet skills.
• Two years general office experience. Two years human resource experience.
• College degree preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with services offered by the company preferred.
Requisition ID: R0005701