Mindbank Consulting Group has an immediate need for a Solution Architect.
Solution Architect Responsibilities:
• Identifies the business' current problems and future technological goals.
• Responsible for creating, designing, and implementing arrangements within an organization.
• Communicates with clients to implement new plans and goals.
• Balances architectural concerns of the projects with the concerns of the enterprise.
• Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts and contributes to development of new principles and concepts.
• Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
• Translates clients’ IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting interim and future state architecture products, identify potential gaps in solution planning, and execute coordination with system owners to minimize risk.
• Transform the way the DoD uses technology, including Cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems.
• Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives.
• Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
• Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
Solution Architect Qualifications:
• Must have an Active Secret clearance
• 7+ years of experience as a solution architect developing the strategy for interim and future state solution architectures
• Knowledge of Amazon Cloud service offerings, including client delivery
• Knowledge of legacy system design and various system artifacts
• BA or BS degree
• Experience with developing strategies for migrating legacy system historical data to data lakes
• Experience with enterprise transformation projects
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Salesforce
• Strict attention to detail
• Proficiency with IBM Rational System Architect
• Possession of excellent client-facing and/or consulting skills
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Why should you work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies for over two decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing, Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Application Outsourcing Assessment and Management, Skill and Aptitude Assessment, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management Solutions, Outplacement Services, and High Risk Employment Issues.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last; therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity.
We also offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Quality Assurance Program to ensure client & consultant satisfaction for each assignment.
• 401-K Plan
• Training Credits
• Employment Options
• Market Strength – Quality Reputation
• Our Commitment to our employees and clients
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.