C.R. England Global Transportation is a stable, financially sound company with opportunity for growth within the company. As a 100-year leader in global transportation, C.R. England Global Transportation is hiring an After Hours Account Supervisor for our dedicated division in our Joilet, IL location.
Sschedule: Sunday-Thursday, 1900-0400*
Why join us:
Stability: The transportation industry is crucial to the U.S. economy, making C.R. England a stable career choice. As a 99 year-old leader in the transportation industry, we have grown 100% in the last decade. We will continue growing as we approach our second century.
Employee Value: 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.
Benefits: World class compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture
Work life balance: At C.R. England we value family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
The Account Supervisor is at the very center of a fast-paced strategic environment. Our customers require individuals who think strategically and plan ahead of rapidly changing situations while maintaining a positive team oriented attitude. Account Supervisor must be organized and engaged with the team.
The Account Supervisor will manage asset utilization and drivers to ensure a high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability. Additionally, the Account Supervisor assists, coaches and mentors drivers with all training and administrative items.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; 2200-0600*
- Conflict Resolution
- Extreme Multi-tasking
- Contacting Drivers to Swap Loads
- Handling urgent situations in a professional manner
- Tracking Drivers, Loads, and Receivers
- Dealing with multiple customers at once
- Handling approximately 80+ Drivers
- Working with Load Planners, Driver Managers, and Service Advisors within C.R. England
- Negotiating situations to meet expectations of customers and C.R. England
- Dealing with Logistical problems
- Planning future workload
The ideal candidate is a professional with excellent communication, management, coaching, leadership and organization skills.
This job is highly demanding and requires patience and professionalism. Experience in the transportation industry is preferred. Knowledge of AS/400 systems, Microsoft Office and related tools are all preferred.
A four-year degree or direct experience is preferred.
- Direct Management with day-to-day operations experience preferred
- Motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Very dependable and takes ownership of work processes
- Adaptable in a flexible environment
- Assertive and competitive