$35000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
If you are an experienced Web Developer looking for the next step in your career, this might be the job for you. You should apply to this job, if you have considerable knowledge of enterprise systems, solid coding skills and a sense of creativity. This full-time opening is for a Jr. Web Developer in Nashville, Tennessee.
-Drive and code solutions using creative solutions
-Find simple solutions to complex business processes, integrating best of breed tools
-Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions
-Deliver on-time, tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment by working closely with key partners
-Identify business needs and ensure solutions align with the company goals
Three Technical Keys:
1) Experience in Wordpress, Drupal, and/or React
2) Previously worked with CSS Frameworks, and common CSS Pre-pocessors (SESS/LESS)
3) Experience w. eCommerce Platforms.
If interested please send updated resumes directly to Email blocked - click to apply
This is a direct hire opportunity with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and paid holidays.
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- A real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness
- Background in supporting the technical needs of sites of high volume websites, apps, and integrations
- Able to move from quickly from draft mockups into various web languages
- Drupal experience preferred
- General familiarity with React
- Proven knowledge of HTML5
- WordPress experience
- Well-founded grasp of CSS
- HTML experience
- SASS experience preferred
- 1+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Recent experience with server-side languages
- Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
- Serious knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Business To Consumer