SENIOR FIELD SERVICE TECH
PLCs / ROBOTICS / SERVO'S / MOTION CONTROL
Well respected System Integrator seeks experienced Field Service Tech with direct PLC / Motion Control and Servo experience. This is an outstanding opportunity to join the premier Mid-Atlantic System Integrator and work with the Best!
PLC Programming Ability:
- Able to connect to a Programmable Controller and Upload/Download.
- Able to pass the controls engineering test
- Able to perform integration between equipment. This includes the ability to program read/write tags, program produce and consume tags, add integration relays and I/O points in the program.
- Comfort with working with motion commands.
- Comfortable working inside of Add on Instructions and parametric programing
PLC Troubleshooting Ability:
- Able to read and interpret logic
- Troubleshoot I/O
- Ability to trace and troubleshoot safety circuits and controllers
- Able to upload and download MER files
- Able to create an MER file from an APA
- Able to add a button with the proper connections
- Able to troubleshoot HMI connection in Factory Talk Enterprise
- Able to add a new VFD into a program.
- Able to set parameters from BPA electrical drawings
- Able to program the IP address to add a VFD to the machine network
Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Field Service Tech specializing in PLCs Servos and Motion Control Systems.
Must be open to extensive travel up to 80%.
Excellent benefits / OT and Bonuses!
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SUBMIT RESUME TO: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior PLC Field Service Technician
LIBERTY PERSONNEL SERVICES
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior PLC Field Service Technician
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Human Computer Interaction
- Motion Controls
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)