To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Industry, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Manager
CSC ServiceWorks • Industry, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
It’s your turn to grow the business AND your own success. We’re hiring an Sales Account Manager who can build meaningful connections and connect customers to Best-in-Class solutions. From account management to closing new business, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of forming meaningful connections and connecting customers to Best in Class solutions. When you nurture and grow current relationships and forge new ones, your rewards package will recognize your efforts and results. As the industry leader with dominant market share across all our products and service offerings, CSC provides the opportunity to learn from the best and gives you the tools you need to succeed.
As a CSC Sales Account Manager, you’ll be an important part of what works.
You’ll utilize a consultative sales approach in renewing and retaining current clients, prospecting for growth within existing client base, and closing new business wins for the laundry segment of the business; including common and in-unit product lines. Your days may include:
- Managing current clients and assigned book of business, prospecting and building customer relationships through development and implementation of sales/marketing plans.
- Partnering with Branches to maximize efficiencies and develop market strategies and action plans.
- Diligently maintaining data in the CRM so you can track your success against customer touchpoints and improve your approach over time. Schedule appointments, follow-ups, and maintain accurate contact information.
- Communicating to/working with your manager to resolve unique customer concerns/issues.
- Scheduling regular visits with customers to facilitate future renewal and retention discussions.
- Matching services with customer needs. Demonstrate knowledge of customers, industry, competition, and pricing.
- Engage with local trade association and attend trade shows as required.
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
- A HS Diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years business-to-business sales and prospecting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business is preferred.
- Experience as an Account Manager, Sales Executive, or Sales Supervisor is a plus.
- A high sense of urgency, responding promptly to inquiries from customers and team members.
- To be a natural problem solver with the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.
Job ID: 23582136
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.