To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- 200 N. LaSalle St Chicago, IL 60601, IL
- Careerbuilder Recruiting
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CareerBuilder • 200 N. LaSalle St Chicago, IL 60601, IL
Posted 1 month ago
What's the role?
The ideal financial analyst will take ownership of the finance function for the business he or she supports and act as the subject matter expert for leaders in finance and the overall business alike. This role isn't about churning out reports, it's about delivering meaningful data, opinions and guidance to our leaders to help them lead a more financially sound business model. This role will have high exposure to business leaders, the CFO and other members of the executive leadership team. The Financial Analyst will also champion...
- Ownership of the annual budget process as it pertains to the businesses he or she supports
- In depth analysis of revenue and sales trends during month end close and through the month to provide ongoing communication of trends
- Report on quality metrics, apply a high level of critical thinking and utilize the information to analyze for root cause and for initiating corrective and/or preventive action
Further responsibilities include:
- Completion of month end close analysis and monthly forecasting
- Work frequently in multiple systems, including BPC, Salesforce and Tableau to pull data
- Proactively engage leaders to understand business trends that are emerging while also developing sound relationships with your business partners
- Act as the subject matter expect with full ownership and accountability for the business he or she support
- Taking projects from start to finish with little supervision
- Ability to execute on ad hoc requests from leaders and help solve problems emerging from the business
- Exhibit a high level of passion and professionalism in one's craft and acting like an owner. It is expected for you to support your business as if it was your own and execute your function without a high degree of supervision
What do we need from you?
We need people who enjoy working in a fast paced, production driven environment! People who will work hard and have fun doing it! We need people who work well under pressure, like to be challenged and understand how critical it is to get the client experience right!
Oh, and we need these things too...
- Bachelor's Degree required (Finance, Accounting or related are of study)
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical type function
- High proficiency in Excel
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with financial modeling and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to provide value to cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time
- Able to work independently within a team environment
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with and general understanding of US GAAP
- Energetic personality with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Experience with SAP-BPC, Tableau and Salesforce a plus