Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Mechanical Technician IV. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Responsible for installation, repair, diagnostics and test of military automotive Environmental Control Systems and Auxiliary Power Units, as a member of our Product Development team.
• Install and test automotive air conditioning systems
• Mechanical assembly, integration and testing of Auxiliary Power Units
• Trouble-shoot air conditioning systems & diesel engines and generators for malfunctions and diagnose problems
• Perform verification and acceptance testing on development and production assemblies
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• 10 years of experience working in assembly & Testing environment. Preferably with a Defense contractor
• Working knowledge of engines, generators and related components
• Working knowledge of air conditioning and A/C components
• Familiar with electrical assemblies related to engines or A/C systems is a plus
• Familiar with Hydraulics is a plus
• Must be able to read and understand drawings and specifications
• Self-motivated and can work with little supervision
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills
• Must be able to speak/read/write English
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident.
Interested parties please apply online and submit resume to http://marvingroup.com/career/adp/
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Computer Control Systems
Hardworking And Dedicated