Who we want
Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy planning, forecasting, advising, and budgeting around small and large content projects.
Creative minds. Individuals with a desire to think bigger and try new ideas knowing that some may fail but a few will make a big impact
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas and content to showcase our company culture.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge technology and ideas to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do
The Digital Attraction Associate Manager will translate marketing and business objectives into creative content strategies. You will partner with teams and business leaders across the globe to uncover content that tells the story of our company culture finding the right solutions of how to deliver to potential candidates.
You will have the opportunity to:
Design Expert. Own, design and coordinate all digital assets to build compelling campaigns. Make decisions on design, video, illustrations, color, fonts and other elements.
Savvy Marketer. Effectively market Stryker in digital formats throughout talent communities and pipelines.
Be Cutting Edge. Stay current on new trends in video and digital to stay ahead of the competition
Master Collaborator. Partner with Talent Attraction team for insights, messaging and audience segmentation to build global, digital solutions that attract the right candidates
Trusted Consultant. Lead vendor selection and technology stacks for digital asset management, video creation and interactive platforms
Lead the Way. Develop best practices for video planning and delivery strategies. Engage others in usage and provide training for consistency
Content Curator. Own our company careers site and provide engaging content delivered in innovative and fun ways
Visionary. Set the strategy and yearly plans for how we keep ahead of the technology curve in reaching future candidates.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
- 5+ years experience and demonstrated accomplishments in digital marketing or employment branding
- 3+ years of direct work experience in the areas of videography, recording and building content of employee stories or digital marketing strategies
- Experience in managing website platforms and job board marketing preferred
- Must have experience managing all phases of video production process
- Must be familiar with current media product equipment and technologies
- Effectively communicate videography and story editing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to design solutions and projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
- Experience in developing long and short form content for social media
- Effective project management skills
- Experience with brand guidelines and implementation on digital content
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.