To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paramus, NJ 07652
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Principals • Paramus, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Junior Staff Accountant - Northern Bergen County, NJ
We are working on an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Staff Accountant with a progressive and growing company located in the northern Bergen County area. As a Junior Staff accountant, you will work closely with the Assistant Controller assisting the daily and monthly accounting duties for client projects, g/l account reconciliations and accounts payable/receivable, etc. If you are looking to work for an exciting company that recently moved into beautiful new office space due to growth of the company please apply. Our client provides a dynamic, fun work environment and promotion based on contribution.
Your Responsibilities as a Staff Accountant:
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare adjusting, accrual, and prepaid journal entries
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Assist with preparing financial statements monthly with Controller
- Reconcile employee credit card statements and process expense reimbursements
- Assist with bank reconciliations monthly
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a junior level accounting position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
If you feel that the Junior Staff Accountant position is a good match for your skill-set, please email me your resume for immediate consideration at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]