The Raleigh/Durham area is one of the fastest developing areas in terms of Construction in not just North Carolina but the Southeast of the United States. Would you like to work for one of the most well-established construction companies in North Carolina and be part of this growth? Have you worked as a Superintendent for large commercial projects? If so, please apply to the Superintendent - Commercial Construction position.
The Superintendent - Commercial Construction will work for one of the most well-established construction companies in North Carolina. Based running Raleigh and Durham projects this position will truly test you skills and develop your career. If you are interested, please apply for further consideration and submit your resume. Then reach out to Chris Knight on 617-824-2649 for further information.
- Oversee large commercial projects
- Manage multiple Field Engineers/Foremen on multiple smaller projects.
- Evaluate Field Engineer/Foreman and craft employee's performance and identify training needs.
- Perform all duties of the Field Engineer/Foreman should project size, budget, or staffing limitations exist.
- Lead and Communicate with Office Staff, Subcontractors and Vendors to assist them in working to the Project Schedule.
- Represent the construction company with Owner(s), Architects, Consultants, Government Authorities, Vendors and Subcontractors in a professional and courteous way.
- Build effective working relationships with clients and the internal project team members
- Plan effective/accurate schedules for project(s) and manages manpower accordingly for multiple tasks/projects.
The Superintendent - Commercial Construction requires the following work experience:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of construction experience.
- Possess an OSHA 30 certification.
- Proficient in Suretrak or MS Project scheduling software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
The Superintendent - Commercial Construction will enjoy the following:
- Health insurance and coverage
If you are interested, please apply for further consideration and submit your resume. Then reach out to Chris Knight on 617-824-2649 for further information.
Employee Performance Management