To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant / Concierge Coordinator
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Administrative Assistant / Concierge Coordinator in New York, NY. The shift for this position will be 8:00AM-4:30PM working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $18.00 per hour and will vary based on experience.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
An Administrative Assistant / Concierge Coordinator's daily tasks will involve:
- Monitor email boxes for 4 sites
- Dispatch emails to specific associate at each site
- Monitor daily compliance for each site
- Order all uniforms and supplies
- Ensure all weekly and monthly reports are processed
- Manage the process of sending out feedback surveys to clients at all 4 locations
- Perform business improvement projects
- Daily audit of Floors
- Monitor Concierge Training Records
- Provide administrative support to Site Managers
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Must demonstrate a high degree of respect and caring, commitment to diversity, integrity, responsibility, teamwork and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to maintain composure; deal calmly with emergencies and ambiguity and to learn quickly when facing new problems. Must have situational awareness.
- Ability to listen, build rapport easily, communicate willingness and ability to own issues and drive timely resolutions. Ability to build constructive, professional, and effective relationships.
- Ability to communicate calmly with coworkers, visitors, and all levels of staff; act in a reassuring manner and adept at diplomacy and tact while displaying good judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, utilizing good grammar and spelling
- Ability to organize information, paper, and files in an intuitive manner making accessing information quick and easy.
- Ability to use time and resources efficiently.
- Must have the ability to orchestrate multiple tasks and activities at the same time in order to accomplish a goal.
- Must expertly navigate quickly and efficiently between multiple, complex software systems and Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must be flexible with Work Schedule
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS