Customer Care Field Technician - Waco, TX
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation'sleading housing provider, that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled inthe housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team MemberExperience. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits,opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / lifebalance.
The Home Building Group is actively searching for a CustomerCare Technician to join the team at our Clayton Homes Building Facility inWaco, TX.
The Customer Care Technician is responsible for deliveringthe desired customer service experience as represented by the customer carephilosophy. The goal is to effectively make warranty, courtesy, or servicerepairs that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. This positionwould need to be able to work away from home Monday through Friday. Could bebased in Waco or San Antonio area.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with excellent customer relation skills
- Someone with multiple areas of construction knowledge
- Someone who has strong organizational skills and is self-motivated
- Someone who is able to work with all styles of management, customers and coworkers
Other tasks will include:
- Maintaining and stocking service truck
- Working with managers
- Keeping accurate and detailed information on work orders
- Scheduling appointments and demonstrating flexibility and organization
- Ordering parts
- Working with the public
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, MVR and DOT physical, and Drug Screening
- Must follow company policies and all DOT rules and regulations
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting and climb ladders on a continuous basis
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be reliable (Good Attendance, Safety Conscious, and can Hold Confidentiality)
7001 IMPERIAL DRIVE
WACO, Texas, 76712