The Service Director oversees all food service within the club, including the daily operation of a la carte dining and banquet services. They manage the hiring, training, and development of all front of the house food service employee partners. The Service Director is an advocate and ambassador of exceptional service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations plays in the success of the operation. Responsibilities
- Ensure that all mandated training programs are implemented as well as full compliance with corporate purchasing procedures
- Prepares an annual financial budget and achieves these goals through proper forecasting, cost controls, labor management, and revenue generating programs.
- Two years experience in Food & Beverage management
- Must possess a proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Possess a solid understanding of a la carte revenue generation, banquet revenue generation, and expense control as it relates to service payroll and the forecasting/budgeting of expenses
- Experience with purchasing and inventory systems, Microsoft Office, payroll management and POS systems required
- Private dining experience preferred
- College degree preferred
(Internal candidates should be Food & Beverage Service STAR certified)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 195516
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We are ClubCorp, the largest owner and operator of private clubs nationwide with 200+ country clubs, city clubs, athletic clubs and stadium clubs. Bringing people together is our passion. We are a community and lifestyle for golfers, thought leaders, foodies, dynamic women, young executives and families. We are in relentless pursuit of the ultimate experience for our Members and innovation guides our future. Experience our championship golf courses, work spaces, handcrafted cuisine, resort-style pools, tennis facilities and fitness centers. Come discover a Life Lived Well.
View the full profile