Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC).
As an employee with ABC, you'll receive more than just a paycheck.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding culture—employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!
Let us invest in you.Job Description
Industrial Machine Maintenance Technician: Repairs, installs and services production equipment in support in a beverage production facility. Must be able to demonstrate technical skills and ability to trouble shoot equipment malfunctions. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, explosives, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
• Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
• Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
• Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
• Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as grinder and drill to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
• Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
• Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
• Performs duties of Production Operator as required.
• Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
• Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and safety devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation standards for beverage production operations.
• Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
This Position will require basic understand of Power Tools, Hand Tools, and their proper use.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral, Social Media, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB
- Construction Toolkits
- Drilling Operations
- Food Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment