REQ#: RQ119456 Travel Required: None Requisition Type: Regular GDIT is growing and our mission is to deliver outstanding customer service, next-generation technologies and drive innovation within the US Federal Government marketplace to meet the mission-critical needs. We are currently seeking software engineer to join our team in Washington, DC. * US Citizenship is required with an active Top Secret/SCI wiht the ability to obtain CI Poly clearance Required Skills: * 1 year of experience with programming and software development in multiple layers in the software stack (UI, web or micro services, database, search)
* Python, Cypher, familiarity w/ AWS & w/ Linux for backend & Neo4j database experience Duties: * Performs all phases of the software development lifecycle.
* Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs.
* Creates a variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application.
* Performs software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs.
* Prepares and analyzes reports on software project specifications, activities, or status.
* Document the software or system process for future maintenance and updates. About Our Work We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. COVID-19 Vaccination GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Amazon Web Services
- Business Requirements
- Computer Programming
- Counter Intelligence Polygraph (Ci Clearance)