To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
707 West 13th Street
Vancouver, WA 98660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Correct Care Solutions • Vancouver, WA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Administrative Assistant is responsible to the H.S.A./Department Head for the completion of various office clerical assignments. Coordinates personnel and medical reports and files, interrelates and works effectively with all levels of authority.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- General knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Computer skills with an emphasis on spreadsheets and word processing
- Formal secretarial training and medical terminology knowledge desirable
- None required
- Receive and direct all incoming calls on a multi extension telephone. Assure messages are accurately relayed to staff when they are away from the office. Bring messages to the appropriate desk.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail following procedures outlined.
- Assure outgoing mail is distributed appropriately on daily basis.
- Receive and distribute claims.
- Respond to and provide follow-up for Provider/Vendor inquiries as requested.
- Fax approvals/denials for Formulary Exceptions/Outpatient Referrals to appropriate destinations as requested. Assure faxes are received.
- Assure expense reports from the facilities contain the appropriate documentation. Forward to the Corporate office once approval is obtained from the Executive Vice President or designee.
- Order and receive office supplies following Accounts Payable Guidelines. All Purchase Orders are to be approved by the Executive Vice President.
- Maintain a filing system. Make necessary updates to files, and modify filing system to accommodate changes in the conduct of the business affairs of the office.
- Maintain credentialing log.
- Receive all site meeting minutes and forward copies as appropriate.
- Prepare Continuing Education Unit(s) certificates as directed and maintain CEU training binder for all employees.
- Perform overflow typing as needed.
- Open to all Staff for completion of various clerical assignments to assure continuity of services.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer