As a Senior Salesforce Administrator (Sr. Support Analysis Specialist) you will support the Consumer Division (ITCG) of Canon for all Saleforce related issues. As our business is changing, new development projects are waiting for YOU, while project enhancements are ongoing.
- You will be responsible for managing the Salesforce instance.
- You will be responsible for all the backend builds within Salesforce that allows creation of workflows and structures to support the needs of various departments.
- This role will include working closely with business leaders to understand needs, and prescribe solutions based on a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Identify existing and upcoming features and best practices to ensure maximum value of Salesforce platform.
- Design and configure Salesforce UI to meet business requirements.
- This is a very visible position and you will have exposure to a high level of management.
- A Bachelors degree is required, or relevant experience will be considedred. An MBA would be a plus.
- Proficient in Salesforce is required, with the following required certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of related Salesforce experience is required.
- Strong communication, analytical and conceptual skills, including technical writing for a non-technical audience are required.
- Strong knowledge of APEX, Force.com, SOQL, Triggers and Visual Force Page development is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Access, Excel required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
- You will be encouraged to attend trade shows and conferences, therefore you should be able to travel 10% of the time.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting URL blocked - click to apply
and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact URL blocked - click to apply
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site URL blocked - click to apply
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
#CBAC #CUSA #LI-AE1 #Dice
Microsoft Power Point