General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie's Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You've come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
The Learning & Development Program Leader will be responsible for development and delivery of L&D programs for Supply Chain functions (primarily Global Sourcing) and for SC Capability build. This role will partner with L&D Leadership for Sourcing to deliver learning programs designed for multiple audiences. The Supply Chain L&D Leader will also have additional accountability to partner with internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs) in creating learning experiences for Supply Chain Capability development.
This role will be responsible for onboarding of talent in Sourcing, leading projects with other functional L&D Leaders to create onboarding experiences for SC talent – including content creation, hosting and delivery and will also have the responsibility for monitoring, tracking and improving L&D processes for all these programs and activities using appropriate technology (LMS, Articulate, Question mark, etc.) for the needs identified.
- Lead the development and delivery of learning programs for Sourcing function under the direction of L&D lead for Sourcing
- Develop and deliver Instructor led learning programs, create/update e-learning content, monitor mentoring programs, host communities of practice, partner with SMEs to create learning events using appropriate methodologies (classroom, eLearning, on demand, Interactive pdf, Learning experience platforms, Articulate storyline etc.)
- Lead Learning experience Projects Independently working across different organizational levels, and across Supply Chain globally. Responsible for development and delivery of all of these projects including CoP, Mentoring, Mobile Apps etc.
- Monitor, track and improve L&D processes in Sourcing for program development and deployment.
- Partner with HRBP, Function SLT to identify learning experiences that build identified skills for talent capabilities and to improve performance of talent pools.
- Lead the SC onboarding process with other functional L&D Leaders
- Lead/Partner with L&D peers supporting cross-functional areas that are impacted by Sourcing transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At leas 5 years of overall experience in Learning & Development/HR/CI, of which at least 2 years in providing learning solutions.
- Proven ability to navigate effectively the organization both in and out of L&D.
- Expertise in using technology, social media and awareness of modern learning methods
- Keen learner, process driven, and strong bias for action.
- Comfortable and flexible when dealing with ambiguity or changes.
- Strong learning agility; ability to learn new technology
- Experience with technology such as Articulate, eLearning, Zoom, or LMS systems (Workday or cornerstone)
- Instructional design experience
Dealing With Ambiguity
Coaching And Mentoring