To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Olympia, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Olympia, WA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).Responsibilities
Oversee the maintenance, configuration and implementation of Microsoft SQL Servers and MS SQL Databases.
- Executing backups and restores on a as requested basis
- Review SQL alerts and summarize into reports
- Assist on SQL component installs, Database engine, Analysis services, reporting services on stand alone or Cluster environment on a as needed schedule
- Create Documentation of SQL processes, DBA task, Business application task
- Assist developers and Production support engineers in Troubleshooting performance issues
- Write and debug complex T-SQL scripts, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols and standards
- Develop routines for end-users to facilitate best practice database use
- Create reports in response to business user needs
- Demonstrated ability to create complex TSQL objects
- Demonstrated ability to refactor existing code
- Demonstrated ability to apply debugging techniques to existing code.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Clusters
- Broad knowledge of SQL Server database definition, design