Provide service to patrons. Handle and settle complaints of players. Verify and pay off jackpots. Reset slot machines after payoffs. Make repairs or adjustments to slot machines or recommend removal of slot machines for repair. Essential Functions
**Must be able to obtain and possess a Louisiana Gaming and Racing License is required
- Safeguard the confidential information of all department and company records and assets.
- Circulate throughout assigned areas to ensure that players are following rules and that machines are functioning correctly.
- Exchange currency for customers, converting currency into requested combinations of bills.
- Answer patrons' questions about gaming machine functions and payouts.
- Accounts for wallet funds.
- Witnesses and verifies slot jackpots.
- Perform minor repairs or make adjustments to slot machines, resolving problems such as machine tilts and un-jams tickets and bills in slot machines on slot floor.
- Approves and verifies jackpot payouts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Gaming Machines