Trinity Health FirstChoice is seeking a travel nurse RN Pediatrics for a travel nursing job in Pontiac, Michigan.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
FirstChoice exclusively supports hospitals and facilities within the Trinity Health system. You are a highly valued member of our team. Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care. We understand that there has been a fundamental shift in health care in recent years and like any other employee, nurses and health care professionals want more options and flexibility in their careers. FirstChoice provides you with both, along with the comfort and security of one employer.
• Graduation from accredited nursing program and requires current Nursing License in the state where working and active BLS certification.
o Required to have and maintain the credentials required per their specialty area (ex: ACLS, TNCC, etc).
• Minimum of eighteen (18) months – two (2) years of recent clinical experience, depending on your specialty, in the area in which you work. Knowledge of nursing theory, practice and age specific needs as demonstrated by successful completion of introductory orientation behaviors for Registered Nurse.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to initiate and maintain collegial relationships with coworkers and therapeutic relationships with patients and families.
• Critical thinking skills necessary to perform principal duties and responsibilities of job description.
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when planning and performing professional nursing care.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
• Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
• Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility.
• Ability to complete the orientation and training. We have different options to choose from that will meet your schedule.
• Facility specific requirements may be further requested.
Trinity Health FirstChoice Job ID #2753-152. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.
About Trinity Health FirstChoice
FirstChoice offers a rewarding career with significant premium pay and flexible scheduling to fit your life. FirstChoice healthcare travel professionals fill critical positions when unforeseen or unplanned circumstances occur; or, when there is a position open due to an extended leave-of-absence. You’ll get to experience a variety of practice settings while traveling within your local region or traveling nationally – your choice!
Healthcare travel professionals, join us in caring for our community, we can't do it without you.
FirstChoice exclusively supports facilities within the Trinity Health system meaning you will have a consistent experience between job sites. Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care. We understand that there has been a fundamental shift in the nursing position in recent years and like any other employee, nurses want more options and flexibility in their careers. FirstChoice provides you with both along with the comfort and security of one employer.
Benefits of Being a FirstChoice healthcare travel professional:
- Premium pay
- Choose your own travel adventure—work in a variety of practice settings
- Wide range of assignments available
- Housing and meal stipend
Minimum Qualifications/Requirements of a FirstChoice Nurse:
- Registered nurse with a license in the state(s) you will work
- Minimum of 2 years, depending on specialty area
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility
Trinity Health is a leading not-for-profit Catholic health system with 92 hospitals and hundreds of primary, specialty and continuing care centers across the United States.
- Employee assistance programs
- 403b retirement plan
- Discount program