Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$45000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Candidates who excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user will be ideal for this position. This job is for driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment. If you think you have these qualities, Robert Half Technology has a Desktop Support Technician role that may be the position for you. Motivated candidates with effective problem-solving abilities are encouraged to apply. This Desktop Support Analyst role is full-time in nature and is based in the Beverly Hills, California, area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Must have White Glove VIP support experience
-Must be able to work with sense of urgency
For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to URL blocked - click to apply
- 3+ years of desktop support (VIP white glove support)
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Windows Enviornment
- Knowledge of Linux
- Dell Technologies experience
- Adeptness in Audio Visual
- Networking experience highly desired
-Entertainment industry experience highly desired
For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Installations (Computer Systems)