SAIC is looking for a Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer in San Diego, CA. Enginer will support PEO C4I (NIWC) Programs and Projects and has an active Top Secret / SCI clearance to start work. The candidate will act in multiple roles as Tester, including technical support liaison. The candidate will provide support to Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) for rapid software development of PEO C4I systems.
- Developing, designing, and executing operational test as well as the analysis of test data after operational test is complete.
- Write test documents using the Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) methodology developed by COMOPTEVFOR that incorporates Design of Experiments (DOE) techniques.
- Apply test planning using statistical methodologies incorporating DOE.
- Test documents include Test Plan(s) with specifics of operational testing and evaluation.
- Support statistical analysis using performance specifications and other requirements/acquisition documentation.
- Test and Evaluation event support including Developmental Test (DT) and Maintenance Demonstration (M-DEMO) events at contractor sites, as well as Operational Test (OT).
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) inputs with U.S. Navy Information Warfare Center (NIWC).
- Risk Assessment support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: TS/SCI. Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- 2+ years' experience as a Test Engineer, or COMOPTEVFOR Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience, and related statistical analysis experience. Understand data collection plans and data analysis, systems engineering concepts and related systems engineering processes.
- Knowledge of DOD/ U.S. Navy acquisition documents and COMOPTEVFOR publications.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Desired: Information Operations / Information Warfare experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.