BCForward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst for our client based in Indianapolis, IN.
- Position: Business Analyst
- Location: Indianapolis, IN (Initially Remote)
- Duration:6 Months contract possibility of extension
- No Sponsorship is provided at this time- Must be W2
- Follow the onboarding SOP to help on-board new providers and help resolve electronic reporting issues with existing providers
- Debug issues relating to electronic reporting by examining HL-7 messages and querying the database using SQL
- Provide expert guidance related to onboarding to help enhance existing processes and procedures
- Work with the IT team to address electronic data transmission issues. Use PHC-Hub and IQ effectively to create reports to notify providers, and EMR vendors for data errors.
- Test upcoming system patches, identify issues and provide testing results to make a decision to go ahead with the patch.
- Work with the IT and Immunization team to identify and address data quality issues in relation to data completeness, timeliness and accuracy
- Follow-up with IT and program teams on getting issues addressed and help with increasing the overall data reporting timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
- Track all tickets and follow-up with a vendor and IT team and make sure the tickets are taken care by the vendor in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the delivery of technical business solutions to program area or users.
- Function as a backup resource to the Meaningful coordinator.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 8+ years, full-time professional work experience in an Information Technology environment.
- Experience with HL7 messaging standards.
- Experience writing SQL queries to work on data quality issues and other support required for the applications.
- Solid experience as a business analyst in information technology with project tools and best practices.
- Experience with writing test scripts, performing, and supporting user acceptance testing.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and capacity to work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain effective and professional working relationships with internal and external customers, and vendors.
- Excellent communication, organizational, research & analysis, and writing skills.
- Ability to foster a collaborative and transparent working environment, forging meaningful and positive working relationships that drive a strong peer culture.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, taking initiative with minimal direction to creatively solve problems.
- Strong desire to be a key player in the overall software development and application delivery strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in interacting and negotiating with all stakeholders including internal, external and vendors.
- Prior experience with EMR systems related to HL-7 messaging is a plus
- Prior experience with healthcare industry and health informatics is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields with IT experience.
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCForward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 113545 when responding to this ad.