At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our company is specifically attributable to the quality of our employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each customer and understand that people want to do business with people who care. That's one way we differ from our competitors. We are proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive for improvement, our motto since day one has been "Success is the only option."
The purpose of this program is to develop future branch managers to fill openings as a result of growth, acquisition and turnover. The training program consists of two phases. Upon completion of Phase I, Trainees must be willing to relocate. Candidate must select 3 geographic areas (divisions) into which he/she would be willing to relocate before acceptance into Phase II. A signed commitment is required.
Phase I :
Consists of learning the basics of the consumer finance industry, this will include all phases of the branch operation. During Phase I Trainees are expected to learn the following competencies:
- Consumer finance basics, Credit and non-credit products, Fundamentals of credit extension, Collection basics and account servicing, Bankruptcy basics, Providing client service, Internal and external business development including Sales
In addition to learning the competencies listed above, Trainees are expected to be a fully contributing individual producer on the branch team. This consists of generating a requisite number of loans monthly, servicing an assigned portion of the branch's consumer loan portfolio to protect Lendmark investment against potential losses, meet all state licensing requirements regarding the sale of Lendmark's available non-credit products, develop business relationships with merchants and establish a financing program with a requisite number of merchants each month and complete independent study requirements associated with the Manager Training Program.
After completion of all self-study assignments, review of individual production requirements, Trainees may be considered for acceptance into Phase II.
Phase II :
Phase II consists of learning how-to manage a consumer finance branch. During Phase II Trainees are expected to complete the following:
BASIC REQUIREMENTS :
- Manage one Phase of the Branch Operation every month for nine consecutive months
- Create monthly business plans related to each of the assigned activities
- Complete three independent Relief Assignments in four different branches
- Supervise and direct the monthly activities of all branch associates
- Travel with the Divisional Branch Coordinator on at least one full Branch Supervision
- Attend required leadership and development training classes
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Development Certificate)
- Applicants MUST submit a separate written request for acceptance into this program.
- Applicants MUST be able to relocate and have the availability to travel overnight as required. ( mu st select 3 r e g i o n s as p a r t o f acce p t a n ce i n to pro g r am.)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be familiar with Windows operating systems, web-based applications and internet protocol
- Ability to relocate within a 45 mile radius or to the closest surrounding 4 to 6 branch locations
- College degree, preferred
- Industry-related experience
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
- Normal office environment
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!