Human Resources Assistant
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Uline's Director of Human Resources and Senior Human Resources Manager.
- Organize and analyze incoming materials for review.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence as needed.
- Research and prepare sensitive or confidential HR data for key initiatives, meetings and programs.
- Coordinate and communicate initiatives and projects.
- Manage schedules, prepare for meetings and coordinate team travel plans.
- Work within a variety of Human Resources systems and Microsoft programs to manage day-to-day responsibilities.
- Available to work and travel between offices in Pleasant Prairie, WI and Waukegan, IL
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience as an executive assistant.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.