We're looking for dynamic, passionate, engaged interns for our Recruiting Sales Internship that value doing what's right in the agency recruitment industry. You will be able to take pride in knowing that our success depends on your contributions. The ideal participant in our Recruiting Internship would be those who are looking to transition into a permanent Associate Recruitment Sales Consultant after completion of the program.
Michael Page is a global executive search firm with a Boston office for the last 10+ yrs and has been a global leader for the last 40+ year after humble beginnings in London, UK.
Sales Internship hires will be assigned a mentor in the department in which they will be working. The intern will work closely with their mentor throughout the duration of the internship. The Recruiting Intern will learn about the operations of the recruitment process, approach, client/candidate engagement, and other related strategies. They will perform the daily duties of their respective departments, attend various meetings, and assist on recruitment projects as assigned.
- Learn fundamentals of Recruiting Associate role; scheduling, onboarding, etc
- Learn fundamentals of Retail Recruiting; sourcing/dispositioning, phone screening, background/reference check, offer- LinkedIn strategy: profile building/personal branding, basics of sourcing
- Event logistics and ROI analytics- Applicant Tracking System data organization and entry
- Recruiting / Sales metrics/analytics # visits, # of applications from that source, # interviews, # hires across orgs
- Employment Branding/Social Media management
Sales Internship Business with emphasis in Human Resources degree preferred-
Cumulative GPA of 3.0+ required
Proven leadership skills either on or off campus preferred
Community involvement/volunteerism preferred
Participation in extracurricular activities preferred
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Applicant Tracking Systems